IMPROVING YOUR TOP END SPEED: WITH BETH DOBBIN
MASTERCLASS BEGINS IN
Sunday, Nov 13th, 2022 . 19:00 PM (1hr)
Meet Beth, a British 200m runner and regular relay squad member. Beth's trajectory in the sport is unlike most others. Her meteoric rise from ~70th GB all-time to 6th, she is the perfect example that hard work and, most importantly, patience pays off! Since her breakthrough in 2019, Beth has experienced a lot. From becoming an Olympian in 2021 to battling glandular fever in 2022, this masterclass has it all.
In this 1hr workshop, you get the chance to hang out with Beth, learn from her and have your questions answered. The aim of the workshop? Helping you to MASTER your top-end speed... learning from one of the best we've got.
- Introduction to Beth and ice-breakers
- Beth's introduction to 200m
- What a typical training week looks like for Beth
- How do you pace yourself in a 200m?
- What does a good bend-transition look like?
- How can I improve my top end speed?
- Guidance for those who haven't "broken through" yet.
- Live Q&A with Beth
ALL - First come first serve (50 spaces only).
GET MASTERCLASS SPECIFIC UPDATES
Simply enter your email below.